To schedule a Non-CPAT Ladder Climb Exercise, please email Can Test.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of scheduled session.
- Must provide government-issued drivers license.
- Registrations are confirmed in the order in which they are received, scheduling is done on a first come, first served basis
- See the Fee Schedule on the Schedule and Registration page
- $5 for a replacement or lost Ladder Climb Exercise Certificate of Completion
- The $30 fee is payable to "NIPSTA" by check, money order or exact cash, sorry, credit cards are not accepted
- All fees must be paid in full before the exercise is performed
Ladder Climb Exercise
- Refunds will not be given after payment is received by NIPSTA
- At the discretion of NIPSTA, the exercise may be rescheduled if requested at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled date
- Email Can Test to reschedule your Ladder Climb test
- Footwear with no open heel or toe
- No loose or restrictive jewelry
- T-shirt or sweatshirt
- Long pants (No shorts)
Getting Hired in the Fire Service
Interested in learning what it takes to get hired by a Fire Department? NIPSTA is now offering a 4-hour workshop which will detail everything you need to know to make yourself stand out as the best potential hire. View complete details and registration.